- 1-quart Mixing Bowl
- 3-quart Dutch Oven with Cover
- Precision Series Wisk
- Bamboo Cutting Board
- Chef’s Knife
- 4-quart Dutch Oven with Cover
- Junior Steamer/Colander
- 10½-inch Skillet
Ají Alfredo Sauce Ingredients:
- 3 tablespoons corn starch
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 tablespoon yellow hot pepper paste
- 1 tablespoon garlic chopped
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- ½ cup red bell pepper, julienned
- ½ cup green bell pepper, julienned
- ½ cup yellow bell pepper, julienned
- ½ cup mushrooms, sliced
- ½ cup artichoke, cut into halves
- 1 pound tortellini pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Parmesan cheese to taste
Aji Alfredo Sauce Procedure:
- In the bowl mix corn starch with ½ cup water until get consistency.
- In the 3-quart Dutch Oven, add chicken broth and heavy cream; cover with valve open and cook at medium-high temperature for 3 minutes or until valve whistles. Add yellow pepper paste, garlic, corn starch mixture and salt and pepper to taste; mix well with the Wisk. Reduce temperature to low and cook for 3 minutes or until get consistency; stir occasionally.
- Cut vegetables.
- In the 4-quart Dutch Oven, add 7 cups of water and cook with valve open at medium-high for 6 minutes or until valve whistles. Add pasta and reduce temperature to low; cook for 11 minutes. Strain pasta with colander.
- Preheat skillet with oil at medium-high temperature for 3 minutes. Add peppers, mushrooms and artichoke; sauté for 2 minutes. Reduce temperature to medium and add pasta, Ají Alfredo sauce and Parmesan cheese to taste; cook stirring for 3 minutes.
- Serve with Parmesan cheese to taste.