- Carving Knife
- 10 ½” Gourmet Skillet with Cover
- 8 chicken pieces (leg and thigh)
- ½ white onion
- 1 clove garlic
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 (8.8 ounce) container sour cream
- 3 to 5 pieces chipotle chiles in adobo sauce
Wash chicken pieces and remove excess fat with the Carving Knife. Blend onion, garlic, salt and pepper. Preheat 10 ½” Skillet for 3 minute at medium-high heat. Reduce temperature to medium. Add chicken and blended mixture to skillet and cover; cook for 15 minutes. Blend sour cream and chipotle pieces. Add them to the skillet. Mix for 5 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked and serve!
Chef’s Note: Best served with pasta or mixed greens.