- Bamboo Cutting Board
- Chef’s Knife
- 14-inch Paella Pan with Cover
- 101?2-inch Skillet with Cover
- 8-inch Skillet
- 2-quart Saucepan Solid Spoon (6-piece Kitchen Tool Set)
- 4 chicken breasts (11?2 pounds)
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1?2 cup Kalamata olives, sliced
- 1 cup yellow squash, diced
- 1 cup zucchini, diced
- 1?4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1?4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1?2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
1. Preheat the 101?2-inch Skillet at medium-high for about 3 minutes. The temperature is correct when a few drops of water are sprinkled on the utensil and they move around the surface without evaporating. Add chicken breasts —previously seasoned with salt and pepper—; and brown one side for 5 minutes with cover ajar. Reduce heat to low, turn them over, add garlic and cover with the valve closed. Cook for 12 extra minutes.
2. Preheat the 8-inch Skillet at medium-high for 3 minutes. Add tomatoes, olives, yellow squash, zucchini, onion, basil, salt and pepper to taste; sauté for 2 minutes while stirring.
3. In the saucepan, add marinara sauce and cook at medium-high for 2 minutes; constantly stir.
4. On each plate, add some spaghetti squash, topped with marinara sauce and Parmesan cheese. Serve with chicken, cooked vegetables mix and feta cheese.
Comments are closed.