- Bamboo Cutting Board
- Chef’s Knife
- 14-inch Paella Pan with Cover
- 10 1?2-inch Skillet with Cover
- 8-inch Skillet
- 2-quart Saucepan
- Solid Spoon (6-piece Kitchen Tool Set)
Spaghetti Squash Ingredients:
- 1 (2-pound) spaghetti squash
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1?4 cup parmesan cheese, shaved
1. Cut spaghetti squash in half; leave skin on and remove seeds.
2. In the 14-inch Paella Pan, add 1?2 cup water and place squash halves skin side up; cover with the Redy-cook® valve open and cook at medium-high for 20 minutes, or until valve whistles. Use a fork to separate squash strands.
3. Serve with chicken, cooked vegetables mix and feta cheese.