- 8-inch Gourmet Skillet
- 3-quart Dutch Oven
- Chef’s Knife
- Bamboo Cutting Board
- 5-quart Mixing Bowl
- Double Griddle
- 2 ounces butter (½ stick)
- ½ cup flour
Tarragon Sauce Ingredients:
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups heavy cream
- ½ tablespoon tarragon leaves
- Salt to taste
- 2 pounds ground turkey, lean
- ½ cup white onion, minced
- ¼ cup parsley, minced
- ¼ cup green bell pepper, minced
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 cup pepper jack cheese, cut into ½-inch cubes
- Cooking spray
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- In the 8-inch Skillet, add butter and melt at medium heat.
- Add flour; stir constantly until you get a smooth mixture.
Tarragon Sauce Directions:
- In the 3-quart Dutch Oven, add chicken broth and cook for 7 minutes at medium-high heat. Pour heavy cream and stir for 2 minutes. Slowly add roux and mix for 3 minutes, or until the mixtures thickens.
- Add tarragon and salt to taste; mix for 2 minutes.
- Cut vegetables. In the bowl, add ground turkey (previously seasoned with salt and pepper), vegetables, eggs and breadcrumbs; knead well for 2 minutes.
- Make 1½-inch meatballs and stuff them with the cheese cubes.
- Preheat oven to 400 °F.
- Spray cooking oil on the Double Griddle and place meatballs. Bake for 10 minutes and turn them over. Then bake for another 8 minutes, or until the internal temperature is 165 °F.
- Pour sauce over meatballs and serve hot.