Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Pie Ingredients:
- 2 ½ cups pure pumpkin
- 2 eggs
- 1 12oz can evaporated milk
- ¾ Cup sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ginger
- ¼ tsp cloves
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¾ cup mini semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 Ready to bake deep dish pie crust (you can find this in the freezer section)
- Set out piecrust and let come to room temperature and preheat oven to 350. When preheated, prick the bottom of the piecrust with a fork and bake for 10 min.
- Combine all ingredients except chocolate chips in a bowl and mix until well combined. Hand stir in chocolate chips.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Let cool completely and refrigerate before adding whipped cream.
Whipped Cream Ingredients:
- ½ Pint Heavy whipping cream
- ¼ Cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp pure Vanilla
In a bowl combine whipping cream and vanilla, beat just until it begins to get thick. Add powdered sugar and continue beating until it forms peaks when beaters are lifted out. Be careful not to over beat it will turn to butter.