- Chef’s Knife
- 8-quart Mixing Bowl
- 4 cups pineapple, peeled, cored and diced into small squares
- 3 cups yellow papaya, peeled, seeded and diced into small squares
- 2 cups mango, peeled, pitted and diced into small squares
- 4 cups orange peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 cup red apple, diced into small squares
- 1 cup green apple, diced into small squares
- 2 cups strawberries, chopped
- 1 cup grapes, halved
- 3 cups bananas, peeled and sliced
- 6 cups orange juice
- ½ cup grenadine syrup
- 6 cups lemonade
Using the Chef’s Knife, peel and cut all fruits according to the instructions.
In the 8-quart Mixing Bowl, add pineapple, papaya, mango, orange and orange juice; mix well. Add in the apples, strawberries and grapes. Pour the grenadine and lemonade. Lastly, add the bananas; mix well. Serve chilled.
Chef’s Note: Tizana is a refreshing Venezuelan drink. Traditionally, Tizana is served at parties, so our recipe makes 12 glasses!