- 1 cup of peanuts
- 1¼ cup of pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds
- ¼ cup of honey
- 1 pinch of salt
- ¾ cup of refined white sugar
- 2 tablespoon of water
- 1 cup of butter
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- Cooking spray
- In the 10-inch Gourmet Skillet, add the peanuts, pumpkin seeds and sesame seeds; cook on medium-high temperature for 6 minutes, while you stir.
- In the 1-quart Milk Warmer, add honey, salt, sugar, water, butter and vanilla extract; cook on medium-high temperature for 5 minutes, until it begins to caramelize. Stir with the Balloon Whisk.
- Add the caramel to the skillet and stir immediately for 30 seconds.
Spray a rectangle can pan with non cooking spray and pour mixture into cake pan and spread evenly.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes and divide into portions before servings