- 1-quart Mixing Bowl
- Chef’s Knife
- Carving Knife
- 12” Gourmet Skillet
- ½ cup plain low-fat yogurt
- ¼ teaspoon lime zest
- 1/8 teaspoon cumin
- Leftover turkey slices
- ½ cup onions, julienned
- 1 cup green bell pepper, julienned
- 1 cup red bell pepper, julienned
- ½ (5 ounces) medium green apple, seedless and chopped
- ¼ teaspoon cumin
- ¼ teaspoons ancho chile powder
- ½ tablespoon thyme
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 whole wheat pita bread, slightly toasted
Sauce: In the 1-quart Mixing Bowl, add yogurt, lime zest and cumin; stir well.
Pita: With the Chef’s Knife, cut onions, peppers and apple according to the instructions. Using the Carving Knife, cut turkey breast in thin strips.
Preheat 12” Gourmet Skillet for 2 minutes at medium heat. Sauté onions, cumin, ancho chile, thyme and bell peppers for 3 minutes or until tender. Add turkey strips and lime juice; cook for 4 minutes. Turn stove off and add apple; mix well.
Stuff pita bread with mixture, and top with the yogurt sauce. Serve hot!