- 5-quart Mixing Bowl
- 3-quart Mixing Bowl
- Cake Pan (7-piece Bakeware Set)
- Precision Series Whisk
- 3 cups wheat flour
- ½ pound butter
- Salt to taste
- ¾ cups cold water
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup ricotta cheese
- 4 eggs
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 cups baby spinach
- Cooking spray
- 2 ounces Swiss cheese, cut into triangles
- In the 5-quart Mixing Bowl, sift flour.
- Add butter, salt and water; combine well until getting a soft dough. Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In the 3-quart Mixing Bowl, add heavy cream, ricotta cheese, eggs, salt and pepper to taste. Using the Whisk, beat ingredients until mixed uniformly. Add spinach and mix for 1 extra minute.
- Preheat oven at 350 °F.
- Coat Cake Pan with cooking spray.
- Flatten dough using a rolling pin and place it into the Cake Pan to form the quiche base.
- Pour filling over base and bake for 35 minutes.
- Remove quiche from oven and cover with cheese triangles. Bake for 5 more minutes.
- Cut into slices and serve.