- 1 pound chopped strawberry
- ½ cup sugar
- 8 slices white bread
- ½ cup of peanut butter
Procedure for Strawberry Jam:
- In the 2-quart Saucepan, add the sugar and 2 tablespoon water. Cook to medium temperature for 3 minutes, while you stir with the Balloon Whisk (Precision Series). Add the strawberries and stir for 1 minute. Cover with the Redy-cook valve closed and cook for 2 minutes.
- In the 2-quart Mixing Bowl, pour the strawberry mixture and mash with the Round Slotted Masher, until a thick consistency. Pour the mixture into the same saucepan and cook for 3 more minutes. Let it cool for 10 to 15 minutes.
Procedure for Rolls:
- Cut the bread, discarding the edges. Flatten the slices with a rolling pin and cut them in half.
- Spread the peanut butter and jelly into all the bread halves.
- Roll up and cut in half again, to form the rolls.