We couldn’t be more excited to introduce you to our honeymoon preferred partner, Vacationeeze. They have a sweet destination wedding promotion just for you, our Dinner4Two couples.
They are offering you Ms Bride and Mr. Groom, round trip airfare, your hotel accommodations and ceremony all for free when you bring along your closest friends and family, enough to book 20 rooms; that means you get your wedding ceremony, accommodations and airfare for free! Yep, you heard it right…Free and there’s over 40 4-star resorts who are participating in this amazing promotion.
Here at Dinner4Two we call that an exceptionally sweet deal! Do you think a destination wedding is in your plans? Do you think warm tropical ocean breezes sounds like a romantic back drop for your wedding ceremony and then a celebration champagne toast as the sun is setting? Romantic!
We can’t believe our awesome partner Vacationeeze is making this free destination wedding offer!! Contact them if you agree and want to learn more about this special promotion. Give them a call, even if you just want to ask a few questions. Be sure to ask for Jack, he is the man who knows it all. 1-800-592-EEZE
Here’s our top 5 reason to take your wedding on the road.
- Everyone gets to go on vacation, relax and have fun. Who doesn’t love that idea! The standard wedding lasts for five hours, and the bride and groom spend most of that time running from table to table, trying to say hello to everyone. Most destination weddings span a minimum of three days — which means, now that you’ve finally gotten your nearest and dearest together, you actually get to spend quality time with them! Hooray!
- All you have to do is decide where you want to go and hire a travel specialist to handle all the travel and resort arrangements…BTW, they are free, and you don’t pay them any fees. Your travel specialist and resort romance specialist work together to take care of all the details to make your destination wedding a romantic dream come true. All you have to do is pack your suit case and show up as the honored guest you are, Ms beautiful bride to be you.
- You get to combine your wedding and honeymoon and save money. You can say I do anywhere! A destination wedding is defined as marrying at least 100 miles from where the bride currently lives. Imagine all the options! The world really is your playground.
- You’ll stand out from the pack. More than 2 million American couples wed every year and fewer than 20 percent of them have said their I do’s in a destination. Bonus: Wed away, and you won’t have to choose from the same old hometown spots all your friends have booked.
- You can save on decor. With a destination wedding in a stunning setting, your location of choice supplies the theme, from castle fairy tale, sea-inspired soiree or vintage mountain rendezvous. And when you choose an amazing back drop, it doesn’t take much to dress it up. Opt for a pristine beach, a chalet tucked amid the pines on a mountain top, a tidy vineyard, a blooming garden or a historic plantation house furnished with graceful antiques and you’ll be more than covered with a few simple florals and other modest accents.
We love destination weddings and the opportunity to spend more time with those who matter most in your life. Check out the special free destination wedding promotion from Vacationeeze and see for yourself how easy and relaxed it really can be.
Life is Delicious